The UK exit of the EU is a huge event and we organize the information for you: what happened in the finish line, the next political developments and what’s next in financial markets.
You are welcome to listen, subscribe, provide feedback and pledge support on Patreon.
- The Brexit finish line: A quick coverage of the finish line of the campaign and of what happened during the vote count, one of the biggest dramas ever.
- What will happen in the next days: Despite elevated uncertainty, we can lay out some expected political developments.
- What’s next in financial markets: We look at the magnitude of the event and compare to recent history of such big bombs and forecast next developments in markets. It does not look pretty.
- Reactions in the US: The move has wide implications for the whole world. We discuss the impact on the prospects for a rate cut instead of a rate hike in the US.
- Opportunities in US stocks: The big sell off has an adverse impact on stocks that are totally unrelated. Are there opportunities?
- Silver lining?: Can this be the bottom of the euro crisis? There are some potential paths for action, but is there political will?
- Gold opportunities: The yellow metal enjoys the Brexit waves. More room to the upside?
- Preview: Apart from the Brexit fallout, we have some interesting figures in the US, China and the euro-zone.
Listen to the podcast here: