There is a lot of action in markets and more to come: we preview the big events of November, which promise to be exciting. And before looking forward, we look back and run through the Fed bullishness, the impact of US GDP, ECB stress tests and more.
Welcome to a new episode of Market Movers, presented by Lior Cohen of Trading NRG and Yohay Elam of Forex Crunch.You are welcome to listen, subscribe and provide feedback.
- FOMC run down: We discuss the handful of hawkish signs in the Fed statement and if the market reaction was justified. What’s next for the Fed? Can it change the statement already in December? And when will we see a rate hike? Tune in.
- US GDP: The US economy continues growing nicely, but we take turns at poking into some of the details that could cause bumps later on the road.
- ECB Stress tests: So much data to digest, and what does it all mean? We summarize the good, the bad and the ugly in this huge financial exercise.
- Elections in Brazil: The BRL is one of the most volatile currencies. Did you know that? We touch one of the world’s top economies and we’ll dive deeper next time.
- November outlook: The last full month of trading this year is packed with critical events for the month. We begin with a discussion of the all important ECB meeting and the NFP report that always rocks markets and continue to important events all around the globe, including China, Australia, New Zealand and the UK.