Welcome to a new episode of Market Movers, presented by Lior Cohen of Trading NRG and Yohay Elam of Forex Crunch.You are welcome to listen, subscribe and provide feedback.
In today’s episode, we focus on the Japan, in two parts, and then also discuss the pound’s round trip and current events:
- Japan’s fall and rise?: How did Japan lose those decades? What happened during all those bad years and what has changed recently? We talk about all this and try to understand the unique position of the world’s third largest economy and the current efforts (or “arrows”) to turn it around.
- Current situation in Japan: We discuss the recent fall of GDP, the efforts to stabilize the economy after the tax hike and of course: USD/JPY. Will it pick a direction later in the year? And what this depends on.
- Pound round trip: The British pound is in the crossroads after a full round trip and is now in the hands of the central bank. More than once. We run over the recent and upcoming moves.
Listen to the podcast here:
Subscribe and receive instant access to our next shows
- Either via the Market Movers RSS Feed
- Or to the Market Movers Newsletter: