Here is another test episode of Market Movers, presented by Lior Cohen of Trading NRG and Yohay Elam of Forex Crunch. As you can see from the title, we are still in a testing period. You are welcome to listen, subscribe and provide feedback.
In today’s episode, we focus on the US, divided into 4 parts:
- ECB past and present: We discuss the Draghi’s reign at the ECB, covering his huge success with stopping the European debt crisis, igniting the economy and fighting deflation. He certainly has influence on the euro and did a lot unconventional measures in a very short period of time. Understand the past helps us assess the future.
- Preview of the current ECB meeting: What is the ECB expected to do? And more importantly, what Draghi will say. A preview to the main event of the week.
- Run down of US data: Top tier figures were released last week in the US, and their echoes will be heard for quite some time. We cover the state of the economy, the state of the Fed and how markets reacted to each event.
- The cooling of oil: Prices of the “black gold” fell recently. We discuss the reasons, including the geo-political tensions in Ukraine and Gaza.
Listen to the podcast here:
Subscribe and receive instant access to our next shows
- Either via the Market Movers RSS Feed
- Or to the Market Movers Newsletter: