Here is another test episode of Market Movers, presented by Lior Cohen of Trading NRG and Yohay Elam of Forex Crunch. As you can see from the title, we are still in a testing period. You are welcome to listen, subscribe and provide feedback. We added a nice intro and a nice outro this time.
In today’s episode, we discuss three topics:
- Correlations: There are often correlations between various financial instruments. When can one asset indicate a move in another? What happens when correlations are broken? And where are the black swans? Here are some answers.
- Geo-politics: The downing of MH17 and the ongoing fighting in Gaza and Israel has an impact on markets. We talk about the markets that are moving, the opportunities that can be seized and more.
- Sterling loses its shine: The British pound has been a big mover and it hasn’t finished yet. We dive into what happened to GBP after the impressive rally and what is awaiting us.
Listen to the podcast here:
Subscribe and receive instant access to our next shows
- Either via the Market Movers RSS Feed
- Or to the Market Movers Newsletter: