Here are several recommended posts from different sites for the weekend I thought are interesting for reading, enjoy:
- In forexcrunch, Yohay talks about the effect the concerns around the Greek debt have on the Euro/USD exchange rate;
- David Caploe shows that Israel may hold the world’s largest reserves of shale oil;
- Is Natural gas to make a comeback? This is a question Mad Hedge Fund Trader tries to answer;
- Kathy Lien talks about the change in IMF global growth forecasts in major countries for 2011 and 2012;
- And finally, in my other site about the Israeli economy, I refer to the fight the Chairman of Bank of Israel has on the rising real estate prices in Israel.
Have a great weekend!!